Friday, September 12, 2008

3 ! ! !



I can't believe that my little man is 3 today! Time is going by way to fast! He is changing so much everyday! We have so much fun just sitting and playing. It's crazy how much he is starting to understand. The other day after dinner he fallowed me to the kitchen and stood at the gate... I handed him a pudding and a spoon and told him to go and give it to daddy. He gave me a big smile and then laughed while he walked over to daddy on the couch, handed it to him, and then tried to climb up on his lap.

Monday he will being starting his first day at Preschool! I can't believe it! He will be going 2 days a week for 2 hours each day. I think it is going to be really good for him! We met his teacher and she seems like she is going to be amazing.... and he seems to like her already.
Well time to go finish getting things ready for his party. I will be posting pictures of his first day soon!
Here he is 2 days old.

My little man you have come so far and grown so much.... I love you so much! I'm so excited for all the new things you will do and learn. We have a great adventure ahead of us!

5 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Monkey. We love you and we are so proud of you.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday to Robert!!

Unknown said...

Annette, Jeb and I had SO much fun last night at Roberts birthday party. Great times!!! Thank you for having us as part your lives. Hugs and Kisses the Anderson.

Scott-n-Allison said...

What a sweet little guy! Happy Birthday Baby R!

Lindsey said...

update the address for us: http://spectacularstephens.blogspot.com/