Sunday, December 21, 2008
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? ...... I like Wrapping Paper
2. Real Tree or artificial?...Real! And we have to go cut it down ourselves!
3. When do you put up the tree?..... I like to do it the weekend after Thanksgiving but that doesn't always happen.... but the earlier the better!
4. When do you take the tree down?... Usually right after the New Year.
5. Do you like egg nog?... yes but I have to add a little milk
6. Favorite gift received as a child?... Not sure
7. Hardest person to buy for?...my little guy right now because he's to young for most toys and not old enough for the others!
8. Easiest person to buy for?...my mom she likes almost anything!
9. Do you have a nativity scene?...Yes... a very small one that my mom gave me... I would like to have more
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?...Mail... but this year we didn't do any :(
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?... I don't think I have received that bad of a gift before
12. Favorite Christmas movie?... oh my gosh I have so many! Elf, Christmas Vacattion, Grinch, Just Friends, Home Alone.... Well you get the idea.... there are a lot!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?... It seems to always be at the last possible minute!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ...Yes, as a white elephant gift
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ...baked things!
16. Lights on the tree? ... YES--all white
17. Favorite Christmas Song?...thats a hard one.... I'm not sure there are so many good ones
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? ... Home..... short travel, 20 minutes to my brothers
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? ...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and of Course Rudolph.
20. Angel on top of the tree or star? ...there would be a star... but we haven't gotten one yet!
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Morning?... Both because we celebrate with each side of the families on different days.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? ...
23. Favorite ornament?...all the ones that my mom got me each year when I was a kid
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?... Prime Rib
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? ... My mother in law and husband have been asking this same question.... and I'm not really sure!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Monday was his first official snow day from school! Most kids are super excited when they find out it's a snow day.... my little guy could care less but Robert (daddy) was excited.
Yesterday was crazy! It snowed all day and didn't let up until dark. I can't believe we have gotten this much snow. Normally I'm so excited about the snow, but there has been a lot of ice. And there is still so much to do before Christmas and our car isn't good for driving in this stuff. Oh well.... what can you do.
I hope everyone that has been in all this snow is staying warm!