For those of you who have never had these... you have to try them! They are easy and so yummy! I made them last Christmas and they were a huge hit! I'm thinking of making them this week for my shower. I know.... everyone says I'm crazy cause I'm helping my mom do my shower.... but I'm having fun! I haven't had the chance to do anything girly in a long time!
1 pkg oreo cookies minus 7 cookies including the cream center
1 8oz pkg cream cheese softened
white chocolate bark
1. finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency... reserve for later
2. crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the 2 together.
3. Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet
4. melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate. tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry. You can sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decorations.
5. once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes about 36 truffles.