Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not Enough

It seems like there is just never enough time. I have so many things that I want to do, and so many people I want to do things with. But it seems like as soon as I tell someone oh we should get together, something else comes up and a week as gone by! I wish it was possible to function on only 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Then I would be able to get so much done!
Anyway... I would love to get on here more often to add pictures and make it look fantastic...but I would need more time!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I totally hear you! There are just NOT enough hours in the day. OR days in the week. Time flies by so fast...It's a good thing we're neighbors, otherwise I'd never see you!

Patrick and Paige said...

I agree. LIFE IS SO CRAZY!!!! Time flies when you don't want it to and it is super slow when you need it to fly!!! for sure sister!! I feel you!