Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camping!

Well.... last weekend Robert and a group of friends went backpacking....after several things went wrong they came home a day early. On the way home he called me and told me to pack up the Monkey and everything we would need for a 1 night camping trip. So I did as I was told and Robert, Monkey, Dave and I were off to the campsite. (Carrie and Gabriel would meet us later) On the way Dave called Jayme and Jeb to see if the wanted to join us. I was so excited when she called back to tell us they were going as well. The next day we went down to the river for some swimming!







The Water was freezing but felt so good. Robert, Jayme, Jeb and Dave jumped off of a large rock into the water. And we all took turns taking a small currant down part of the river.





Gabriel wanted to get in with everyone......but baby Robert wanted nothing to do with the cold water.






It was a great day! Hopefully we will be going there again soon!

3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

Sounds like tons of fun. where did you guys end up going. That water looks super refreshing. I wanna swim so bad. Fun pictures

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... why wasn't I invited? Looks like you guys had tons of fun! And I'm super glad Kira Bagira got to go too!

Jayme said...

This was SO much fun. I want to go back, even just a day trip would be nice... :o)