Friday, June 12, 2009

Strawberries!

Today little Robert, Grandma, and I went strawberry picking! I was shocked at how well he stayed with us..... he just walked up and down the rows looking at everything. He even stopped and picked his own RED strawberry ( I was kind of surprised that he knew to pick the red one) and shoved the whole thing (stem and all) in his mouth.











After we did some picking we let him play for a while. He is getting so big. I can't believe he can climb up the ladder all by himself now. I still have to stay close by though...... he doesn't realise how close he gets his little butt to the edge!







On the way home he passed out in the car. He was awake (kind of) when I brought him in the house..... but fell right back to sleep!

2 comments:

Scott-n-Allison said...

It's exhausting having so much fun! Where did you go to pick?

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!